1. “ASAWA” by SDA Talent featured blogger; Gelo Arucan
Alejandro Bautista is found dead in his bedroom. On the death of his burial, details about his death will unfold.
2. “GOOD POR HOLLYWOOD” by Nescafe 1st Prize Winner, Shallah Montero
Good por Hollywood is a story of a man that steals a camera in dire need of money. Being a movie enthusiast himself, he explores the camera and gets to know its different functions and use. Through his exploration, he gets attached to what he stole which leaves him to decide if he still wants to sell the camera for food and medicine, or to keep a new companion.
3. “IMMORAL; Ang Paglalabag sa Utos ng Diyos” a collaboration between Rosette Bolivar and Ria Laxamana
4. “JUST BECAUSE” by Ryan Reyes Dolores
This action packed film is tells us that being saved is not only for the best. Brad is spared from the hands of death Just because…
5. “KONTRA”, a collaboration between Nescafe Runner-Up, Jane Torres and SDA Talent’s Video Director Kimpoi Lazaro.
6. “Ang Mga Mata sa Loob ng Aparador” by SDA Talent feature, Erica Marisse Honrado
“Mga Mata sa Likod ng Aparador” (Eyes Behind the Closet) is an erotic film noir about a woman named Milette Inocencio wanting to fulfill her husband’s sexual fantasy of watching her make love with another man, with him watching behind the closet. Just when things are going smoothly between the love-making, an fateful accident happens and someone dies. Now, whose eyes will be watching Milette behind the closet?
7. “NUMERO” by Matt Ocampo
8. “OUTSIDE IN” by SDA Talent Featured Film Maker, Benjamin Luis Magsino
Cleared of his memory, a man wakes up in the midst of a deep forest with nothing but a loaded revolver by his side.”
9.“RIDDING WITH BENNY” by OJ Serrano.
est friends always share secrets. But what if that secret is bound to jeopardize their friendship? Benny and KZ are best friends since birth. At least that’s what they think. Little do they know that the other has a deep, dark secret threatening their once wonderful accord
10. “SEND MY LOVE TO HEAVEN” by SDA Talent Featured Film Maker, Andrea Montelibano
Send My Love To Heaven is a short film about two best friends, Chris and Marie, who grew up together. As time passed their friendship remained, but Marie spent her life looking for love, having Chris as her shoulder to cry on when things go wrong. But will Marie realize that she’s had love by her side all along? Or will it be too late?
11. “THE SCALE FELL FROM HER EYES” by Roxanne Bolivar
12. “SYNDICATE” by Nailen Garalde
13. “UNSPOKEN DEAL” by Sam Monserrate, Andrea Montelibano & Rosette Bolivar
14. “KUPIT” by Ron Segismundo
Story of a young girl who lifts money from her mother’s purse, joined by his young peer schemer.
15. “E.B” by Kimpoi Lazaro
It’s about a guy who got abused by a woman whom he met in the internet and that’s the story started.